Welcome to the Poetry Pin Project
A geo-located repository of original site-specific poetry.
Tether your words and poems in local spaces to resonate with your community. Choose from the current trails below or get in touch to create your own for your festival, neighbourhood, poetry group, town or park in fact poetry pin can tether poetry anywhere under the sky. Just walk with your mobile phone in the host location to both pin and reveal Poems.
Poetry Pin Channels
- Dunster Deer Park dunster.poetrypin.info
Latest content 17 Jul 2022
- Northam Library northam.poetrypin.info
Latest content 02 Jul 2022
- Oxford oxford.poetrypin.info
Latest content 27 Jun 2022
- Exeter Field Guides exeter.poetrypin.info
Latest content 27 May 2022
- The Mineral Line Watchet watchet.poetrypin.info
Latest content 21 May 2022
- Hinkley Point, West Somerset hinkley.poetrypin.info
Latest content 30 Apr 2022
- Tarka Trail tarkatrail.poetrypin.info
Latest content 25 Mar 2022
- Ledbury Poetry Festival ledbury.poetrypin.info
Latest content 09 Jul 2021
What is Poetry Pin?
Poetry Pin is a simple concept tethering text to trails. You can write poetry and post it, then walk the trail to reveal it. You can also walk the path to author and post right from the trail. But here is the trick, you will only be able to read other poets' words in location, on the trail, where they pinned them! This is made possible with this bespoke mobile web-app developed especially for Poetry Pin.
Poetry Pin Publication
The Poetry Pin publication called A Walk Down the Rift (Fly Catcher Press) celebrates a year of walking, reading and writing besides Somerset's greatest imposition.